Simply use the space above to type how may dollars you would like to donate.
Your donation goes a long way:
- Just $25 provides admission for a family who can’t afford it.
- Just $60 provides art education materials for 100 children.
- Just $110 provides food and care for our animals for a week.
- Just $180 provides one Interactive Educational program for a school visit.
- Just $490 provides an entire week of education programs for children.
Thank you for your support.
Your donation to our 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable may be tax-deductible.
Why Support Ventura County’s Only Children’s Museum?
In an increasingly complex world, children’s museums provide a place where all children can learn through play with the caring adults in their lives. There are approximately 350 children’s museums around the world. Gull Wings Children’s Museum is the only children’s museum in Ventura County, and one of the first in the Western United States. Without our Museum, families would have to travel over 100 miles for a comparable experience.Why Donate to Gull Wings?